Amaravati Tourists can now have a new experience in River Krishna. There is another feather in the cap for Amaravati. The cruise boats which will be in Goa, Kerala, have its presence now in our Krishna River. A big 120-foot-long cruise is ready to hit the waters. A brand new curise name "Champions Teena" is going to hit the waters very soon. As there is no sufficient water level in Krishna River, the organizers are waiting. The trail run of this boat is also done and once the water levels are good, this would be inaugurated by Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu.
Champion Group from Bangalore has got this constructed on the banks of river Krishna near Undavalli, for the past 6 months. Workers from Uttar Pradesh have got this ready.
This would be a boost to tourism in Amaravati. Based on the response of this, Champion Group is also thinking of to construct another cruise
Below are the features of this Cruise in our Amaravati:
- The cruise has two floors
- The hall in the cruise is spread over 1,600 square feet
- This can accommodate upto 200 people at a time
- It has a kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom in the first floor
- Second floor has a big hall with a seating capacity, to make small functions and parties
- This cruise is fully air-conditioned.
- The cost of the construction of this cruise is Rs.2 crore
- The weight of this boat is around 90 tonnes