Vijayawada Municipal Corporation launched a mobile app, first of its kind in India, through which citizens of Vijayawada can use the services and pay all the bills online and register your grievances online. Vijayawada Mayor Koneru Sridhar launched the mobile app in VMC office and G Veerapandian, Municipal Commissioner explained the functioning of the app. Code Tree Software Solution has developed this app. It is first time India, a civic body launched such service.
Below are the Features of the app.
- Right now it is available for only android users, later it would be extended to other OS
- It can be downloaded form Google Play store form here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vmc.mobile.app
- We can pay Property Tax, Water Tap Charges, Sewerage Charges, Vacant Land Taxes etc...
- Also Citizens can lodge complaints in Grievance section, where we can upload the photos also by lodging the complaint. Complaint status also can be viewed by an ID provided.
- Bills can be paid with Debit and Credit Cards. Around 45 major banks have been integrated.
- Also there will be an "Alerts" option, which will remind you for you outstanding payments
- “Apply for Services" option will help to fill application forms such as trade license, Fire NOC, Drainage etc..
Users now can also pay the bills from their Desktop also. Logon to www.ourvmc.org and clcik on "Online Payment" to proceed further.
For any assistance regarding Mobile app or for any help, one can call to 9959311564.