AMARAVATI: TDP former Minister KS Jawahar on Sunday advised Home Minister Mekathoti Sucharita not to behave like a TV anchor or just remote in the hands of Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy and other party leaders.
The TDP leader dismissed the claims of Ms. Sucharita that Chandrababu Naidu's letter for permission to visit AP was not received by the office of Director General of Police.
Addressing a virtual press conference here, Mr. Jawahar asserted that Mr. Naidu or the TDP cannot be faulted if the DGP did not check his online applications seeking permissions for inter-state travels. Without check [ ... ]
AMARAVATI: Telugu Desam Party former Minister Devineni Umamaheswara Rao on Friday deplored that the Jagan Reddy Government had waived Rs. 187.80 Cr worth power bills for the industrialists while not extending a similar gesture for different sections of people who were suffering financially due to Coronvirus impact.
He said that the Government was spending crores of rupees on advertisements but no effort was being made to rescue the ordinary consumers. The ruling party turned a deaf ear to Opposition demand for waiving bills for 1.35 lakh ordinary consumers.
Addressing a virtual press confer [ ... ]
AMARAVATI: In response the call given by Telugu Desam Party National President N. Chandrababu Naidu, the party leaders and people's representatives took part in 'deeksha' protests at their respective homes all over the state on Thursday in protest against increased power bills.
The Opposition party objected that at a time when the people were suffering on account of loss of incomes and work opportunities due to Coronavirus lockdowns, the YCP Government gave an underhand, heavy blow to the consumers.
The protest deekshas were held in 160 out of the 175 assembly segments and 620 out of the 904 man [ ... ]
Opposition Leader in AP Council and former Finance Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu on Thursday strongly objected to the YSRCP celebrating completion of its one year rule in a big way though there were no achievements to its credit to deserve such celebrations.
He said that while the people were suffering on all fronts, the YCP leaders have begun celebrating for apparently spreading Coronavirus during lockdown, for cancelling popular programmes like Anna Canteens and for not keeping its Navaratnalu promises.
In a statement here, Mr. Ramakrishnudu demanded that the YCP Government publish a white p [ ... ]
AMARAVATI: Former Minister and TDP leader Kollu Ravindra on Wednesday said that the YSR Congress Party Government had deliberately failed to protect the 34 per cent reservations for BCs in local body elections in the state. He said that the ruling party had intentionally avoided putting up strong arguments in the Supreme Court which resulted in the backward classes losing a significant portion of reservations they enjoyed in earlier local body elections. Addressing a virtual press conference here, Mr. Ravindra said that the Jaganmohan Reddy Government had undoubtedly betrayed the BCs just be [ ... ]
AMARAVATI: TDP National President and former Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Wednesday strongly objected to higher current bills handed over to all sections of people and demanded that the YSR Congress Party Government waive these bills for at least 3 months in view of the Coronavirus lockdown crisis all over the state. Reminding the YSRCP of its election promise to reduce tariff, Mr. Naidu deplored that the Jaganmohan Reddy Government had lost all credibility and it was people's misfortune to go on suffering in all aspects after having voted this party to power a year ago. Addressing [ ... ]
AMARAVATI: TDP leader and former minister K.S. Jawahar on Saturday expressed concern over the YSR Congress Party Government acquiring lands of leather parks without any consideration to support the livelihoods of leather workers in the state. He demanded that the Government immediately withdraw its efforts to snatch away over 752.90 acres of lands given to leather parks by Leather Industries Development Corporation of AP (LIDCAP) all over the state. Addressing a virtual press conference here, the TDP leaders deplored that from day one, it has been a single point agenda for the YSRCP Governme [ ... ]
AMARAVATI: Telugu Desam Party National President and former Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday asserted that the YSR Congress Party Government has totally failed to fulfill its promises made to farmers while the previous TDP regime implemented crop loan waiver and 'Annadata Sukhibhava' programmes successfully. He pointed out that while YSRCP is giving just Rs. 7,500 per year under Rythu Bharosa, the TDP has given Rs. 15,000 to each farmer who got Rs. 75,000 total for all five years. Inclusive of loan waiver dues, a farmer should get Rs. 1.15 lakh but the ruling party has caused a lo [ ... ]
AMARAVATI: Telugu Desam Party former MLA Yarapathineni Srinivasa Rao on Friday accused the YSR Congress Party leaders in Gurazala assembly constituency of having masterminded the multi-crore and inter-state spurious bleaching powder scam with Piduguralla as their centre of operations. He welcomed Guntur District Collector for ordering an enquiry into the reports that the scamsters supplied lime powder in place of bleaching powder to East Godavari, Nellore and Krishna districts and also to netighbouring Telangana state. Some colours were mixed with lime powder to make it look like bleaching po [ ... ]
AMARAVATI: TDP National President and former Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday said that arrests, humiliations, lathicharges and caste-based attacks marked the Amaravati agitation which entered the 150th day today.
He lauded the indomitable spirit of farmers, farm coolies, women and others who were courageously facing all sorts of atrocities being perpetrated by the YSR Congress Party Government. He said that they were all fearlessly agitating for the cause of saving and protecting Amaravati Capital City.
In a message on twitter, Mr. Naidu said that Amaravati struggle would go down in [ ... ]
AMARAVATI: TDP former Minister Nakka Ananda Babu on Thursday strongly objected to the YSR Congress Party Government's move to sell state lands in the name of 'Build AP' programme without having any concrete plans for bringing in development. He wondered how this Government could sell lands at a time when the Coronavirus epidemic lockdowns have caused financial distress everywhere and real estate values have touched rock bottom with no transactions taking place anywhere. Addressing a virtual press conference here, the Telugu Desam Party leader said that a prime piece of land belonging to the l [ ... ]
Andhra Pradesh IT minister Nara Lokesh will inaugurate 16 IT companies at Phycare IT Park and NRT Tech Park at Mangalagiri in Guntur district on Wednesday. In the initial phase, all the companies will create about 650 jobs. The highest number of jobs will be provided by Make My Clinic India Pvt Limited, which operates in Healthcare IT, with 300 jobs. The other companies include Excellar Info Services LLP, a ITES company providing services to the Australian-based companies, BVG India Ltd, provide 108 health services to Government of AP, Pcxy.com, a stock photo company with digital content fr [ ... ]
The Indo UK Institute of Health (IUIH), one of the world’s largest healthcare projects with an investment of Rs 1,7600 crores in India, announced that the development work of the second of its 11 Medicities to come up in 11 Indian states at Amaravati, the new state capital of Andhra Pradesh, is slated to begin soon. IUIH is scheduled to get possession of allotted land from Andhra Pradesh government anytime now. Dr. Ajay Rajan Gupta, Group MD and CEO, IUIH said, “We aim to start the construction work immediately after we get the possession of the allotted land from the state gove [ ... ]
The long pending third phase works of the incomplete Mahatma Gandhi inner ring road in Guntur will commnce very soon. In this regard, Rs.33 crore funds by the CRDA. This project is long pending since 12 years, where it is launched in 2015. This will resolve the traffic problems in reaching to the new Capital, Amaravati and to Guntur city. The construction was stopped after completion of two phases, from Autonagar to Amaravati in the first phase and Amaravati Road to Swarnabharati Nagar in the second phase. The third phase, which falls in the city limits, is not completed. The thrid phase wo [ ... ]
The Chief Minister reviewed the projects in the capital region at the review meeting with CRDA in the Secretariat. Projects with an approximate cost of ₹13,000 crore are being grounded in the next two weeks. Some projects are a part of Land Pooling Scheme (LPS) infrastructure, some are government complexes and some are trunk infrastructure.
Hybrid Annuity Model for LPS infrastructure
The tenders for the LPS infrastructure will be released next week, under the Hybrid Annuity Model (HAM). A popular model for most NHAI contracts, HAM will undergo 3 major modifications in its implementat [ ... ]
Hi This is Kolipakula Murali Krishna from Nellore and native of Nandivelugu, Tenali Mandal. I am a passenger in the bus, which met with accident @Thirunelveli District, Tamilnadu state on 16th september 2017 i.e., Saturday. Here I want to share my feelings about the response from our ANDHRA Government. As we started 42 members group from our Tenali, Guntur District on 13th September, Wednesday. We visited Srikalahasti, Kanipakam, Kaveri Water falls, Bhavani & Palani, Then we started to Kanyakumari. The accident was happened @ 4.45 PM on 16th early morning hours quite opposite to Christu [ ... ]
Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu will dedicate the new Lift Irrigation Scheme (LIS) – Muchumarri-II to the nation om Friday. It is part of the Handri Neeva Sujala Sravanthi (HNSS) Phase-1, package II. The HNSS project will provide irrigation facilities to 6.025 lakh acres of land in drought prone RayalaSeema districts and give water to 33 lakh people by utilising 40 TMC of flood water by lifting it from the foreshore of Srisailam reservoir. The phase I of HNSS project was originally contemplated to lift Water from the intake of pumping station 1 located near Malyala village in Ku [ ... ]
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu has laid the foundation stone, on Thursday for the construction of Amaravati American Institute of Medical Sciences (AAIMS) in Ibrahimpatnam at Krishna district.
Amaravati American Institute of Medical Sciences will be built in 20 acres of land at Ibrahimpatnam, with an estimated investment of Rs.600 crore. The hospital will be built in three phases.
First phase - 300-bed facility will be built by 2019. By the same time five out-patient (OP) centres will also be built in Vijayawada and Guntur
Second phase - Another facility with 400 beds [ ... ]
Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu laid the foundation stone for the second phase of Chinthalapudi lift irrigation project at Maddulaparuvu village in Reddugudem mandal of Krishna district on Thursday. Speaking on the occassion Naidu said that his started the ritual of respecting water in the name of Jalasiri ki Harathi. He said that the second phase of Chinthalapudi lift irrigation project, with an estimated cost of Rs.4909 crore will be completed by 2019.
Watch out the excellent speech of, Mrs. Bhuvaneswari Nara, Vice-Chairperson & Managing Director speech on the eve. of Heritage Foods Limited Silver Jubilee Celebrations.
- Naidu’s Action Plan to Reduce Power Prices
- ‘Golden Mile’ Project Ready for Inauguration on Bandar Road
- Naidu Plans Biggest B-school in Amaravati
- Rs 3,000 crore SRM University campus in Amaravati Inaugurated
- New Blue Synthetic Athletic Track Inaugurated
- 7 More IT Companies Launched in Amaravati
- 'Studio Pad' to Give Master Plan for Development of Islands in Krishna River
- Presidential Nominee To Visit Vijayawada
- Amrita University to Help Andhra Pradesh Government
- AIIMS to Start its Classes in Tenali
- Rain Guns to be Available at Your Farms with a Single Click
- New RTC Hospital at Vidyadharpuram is Ready for Inaguration
- Any Time Water Scheme to Start in Amaravati
- SRM, VIT Universities to Start Academic Sessions from Amaravati
- 7 New Post Office Passport Centers for Andhra Pradesh
- Dolphin Sighting to be Promoted at Sagara Sangamam
- Chief Minister to Lay Stone for 1.5 Lakh Houses Today
- 9 Year Old, Madanapalle Boy Ravikar Impresses Chief Minister
- Venkatesvara Vaibhavotsavam at PWD Grounds
- Drone Manufacturing Unit to be Setup at Vizag
- 13 Districts in AP to Come Under Surveillance
- New Railway Line for Capital City, Amaravati
- Spread Word about Amaravati, says Naidu
- Train Halt for Secretariat Staff
- Hospital with Air Ambulance Facility Inaugurated in Vizag
- VIT Amaravati, going to start its Classes from July 19th
- Blueprint Ready for Inland Waterways between Kakinada to Puducherry
- Tenders for 10,000 Crore Works to be Called for Amaravati
- Benz Circle Flyover Works Commenced
- Stunning Fly-Through Video on Amaravati Designs
- Naidu's Dream Capital Amaravati Gets Startup
- Watch IPL Cricket on Big Screen at IPL Fan Park in Vijayawada
- Mega Job Fair in Vijayawada On April 10
- APPSC Group 2 Results 2017 Released With Marks
- Lepakshi May Get World Heritage Status
- Foundation Laid for 7 Amaravati Roads
- Logistics University to Come Up in East Godavari District
- Mega Food Park Coming up in Nellore
- Chandrababu Gets Transformative CM Award
- Direct Flights to Colombo from Vizag
- New Chief Secretary Takes Charge in Andhra Pradesh
- HCL to Setup IT Centres in Andhra Pradesh
- Australian Government Offers Support for Mining, Electric Buses
- Malaysia to Set Up 4G tech park in Amaravati
- Startup Companies Performs Well in Andhra Pradesh
- Finally Big News for Andhra Pradesh
- Chinese Firm to Take Part in Machilipatnam Port Development
- Foundation Stone Laid for VSoft's Development Centre in Mangalagiri
- Job Mela by SRK Group, Vijayawada
- ICC-Coconut Park to Come Up at Amalapuram in 50 acres
- Singapore’s Lattice80 Setup Incubator in Andhra Pradesh
- Cultural Centre to Come Up at Pavitra Sangamam
- Vijayawada IRR to be Extended up to Kesarapalli
- Vijayawada Municipal Corporation to Introduce Smart Parking in the City
- Chief Minister to Lay Stone for Vem Aerocity in West Godavari
- Kanaka Durga Flyover - A Stunning Drone Video of Construction of Flyover from Bhavanipuram to Rajiv Gandhi Park in Vijayawada
- Vijayawada Metro Rail, Technical Bids Opened
- Chief Minister Receives Designs for Amaravati, Administrative City
- Swanky New Assembly Building of Andhra Pradesh Ready to Open
- Chief Minister Launches Advanced Ambulance Service
- VMC to Suspend Drinking Water Supply for 8 Hours Tomorrow
- Israel Technology to Beef Up AP Cyber Security
- Amaravati Designs to Reflect Telugu Culture and Tradition
- Kotappakonda Ready for Maha Sivaratri
- Traffi Diversion in Vijaywada City for 30 Days
- HCL Technologie to be Set up in Kesarapalli
- CM explains Opportunities in Amaravati to Chinese Team
- Chandrababu Naidu Presents his Vision for Digital Andhra Pradesh
- Toni & Guy Opens New Store in Vijayawada
- Software Boom in Amaravati... More Companies to Start from June...
- Job Mela in Guntur Today (18-02-2017)
- Gannavaram Airport Expansion Works Started by a Delhi firm
- Tourism Department Launches Plastic-Free Krishna River Campaign
- Andhra to Emerge as India's Gateway to East
- Music, Dance Festival Enthrals Delegates
- Patanjali Ayurved Plant to be Set Up at Kothavalasa