Now all the services related to Power services can be done through APSPDCL Android App. From paying electric bills to registering complaints, everything related to power can be done from the mobile phone.
The Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (APSPDCL) has developed a new mobile app that can be downloaded on all platforms. One has to sign in by entering the mail id and register using the 13-digit service number for paying electricity bills. The payments can be done by net banking, credit/debit cards, payment wallets etc.
How to download APSPDCL Android app ?
APSPDCL Android App, available in Google Pay Store. You can also download Android app following link directly https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apspdcl.consumerapp&hl=en
Features in Southern power android app?
- You can check your current bill amount
- You will get power bill reminders monthly
- We can check & analyze your consumption pattern over last 12 months
- You check your previous transaction of last 12 months
- You can complaint to APSPDCL through android app
One can also avail all these services and pay the bills directly through online at www.apspdcl.in
The APSPDCL, with its headquarters in Tirupati, has over 8.5 million consumers spread across eight districts.