Two cricket stadiums near Ibrahimpatnam Mandal, Mulapadu Village in Krishna district are ready for inauguration. Newly elected Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) president Anurag Thakur will inaugurate two cricket playfields at 11 a.m today.
The cricket grounds have come in a very pleasant atmosphere, between hills on one side and lush green fields on another side.
Below are the sidelines:
- The Two stadiums has come in 13 acres of land
- Another 20 acres have been allotted for Parking
- The total cost of the project is 7 crores
- The construction has been completed in 2 years
- The grounds are easily accessible, 25KM from Vijayawada and 10KM from Amaravati
- The grass used for these grounds are brought from Bangalore
- An Administrative building have been built in between both the grounds, with G+2
- A total of 8 suit rooms, 20 rooms, one meeting hall are also built
- Gymnasium and Swimming pool also have been constructed