As Central Road Transport & Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari told, center would be helping with Twenty Thousand crore to build Amaravati Outer Ring Road, APCRDA has now concentrated on land acquisition. Also CRDA is working on DPR and feasibility report.
Below are the highlights of Amaravati Outer Ring Road:
- The total distance of Outer Ring Road is around 210 KM, with a width of 150 mts.
- The ring road will pass through 26 mandalas and 89 villages of Krishna and Guntur Districts
- The cost would be Rs.10 crore for each KM.
- Approx. 35 acres land is required for each Kilo-Meter
- 7000 acres of land is required for main road, dividers and service road
Below are the Villages through which outer ring road will pass through: