In the part of modernisation of Pandit Nehru Bus Station (PNBS), a miniplex is going to come to entertain passengers at the arrival block of the terminal. Now passengers, who have time to catch their bus, can come and enjoy a cinema in the bus stand.
The two theaters would be opened by Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu on May 22nd. The first cinema to be screened is Mahesh's "Brahmotsavam"
Below are the features of Miniplex:
- The mini digital theatre features two screens
- Each with 130 seating capacity
- The ticked is priced at Rs 80
- Theater would be running 24/7, Cinemas would be running from 9.00 AM to 1.00 AM and from 1.00 AM to 9.00 AM it would be screened, about government policies and its advertisements (For this the charge would be Rs.20)
- There would be an online ticket booking facility also to book cinema tickets
- The mini theatre is being built on 4,356 square feet area
- The estimated cost of the project is Rs 1.3 crore