The famous PWD grounds in Vijayawada, is going to be converted into a new icon "Vijayawada City Square". Chief Minister has approved the design of the Guizhou International Investment Corporation of China.
Vijayawada City Square has many attractions to look at, according the design plan. This is going to be the biggest entertaining spot in the city and a one of the feather in the cap for Amaravati.
Below are the Highlights:
- Area: Vijayawada City Square will come up in 16 acres of land
- Iconic Pillar: This Iconic pillar would be at the center of the park. which will have Ashoka symbol with four lions
- Space for Public Meetings: There would be space to conduct public meetings as it used to be earlier in PWD Grounds
- 24/7 Exhibition Center: There would be an exhibition center, where all kinds of exhibitions, shows, circus etc.. could be organised
- Musical Fountain and Attractive Lighting: A musical fountain would entertain the visitors, with different kinds of laser lights
- Gaming Zone: Apart from exhibitions, there would be a dedicated gaming zone with all kind of play items, video games, indoor games etc..
- Mini Indoor Stadium: A mini indoor stadium would also come up in this area
- Iconic Building: This iconic building would be a special attraction in the park. It will have restaurants, food courts, rest rooms etc..
- Corporate Offices: A special office would be built with a complete corporate look, which would be rented for various companies for their meetings
- Shopping Zone: A dedicated shopping zone would be come up in a three floor building
- Theme Park: A Theme park would be there throughout the park, and especially while passing through the underground parking
- Swimming Pool: Swimming Pool is an additional attraction
- Underground Parking: There would be no problem for parking space. Underground parking would help not to stall the traffic and allows a free flow of the traffic