Krishna River is going to have a new feather and it is going to be a hub of cruises and house boats. The cruise river boat which is getting ready all these days, is ready for its launch. Chief Minister N.Chandrababu Naidu, will inaugurate this on August 7th and it is going to sail on the river.
This house boat is prepared of the green concept and its eco friendly bio toilets will not pollute the river water.
Out of the 5 houseboats planned, the first one would be ready by pushkarams and the remaining would come shortly.
Here are the features of the River Cruise "Tanvi":
- This is a 200 seater boat
- The boat is of 60 tons
- It is made of wood, iron and steel
- The cruise is of two floors
- The ground floor has two bedrooms and a multi-cuisine restaurant
- The first floor has a banquet hall, to make small functions
- The second floor can also be accommodated by 10 persons only, where they can see the scenic beauty of the surroundings