Citizens who want to enjoy in Krishna Water, can now have a new experience in River Krishna. A big 120-foot-long cruise named "Tanvi" is ready. The trail run is success and also a pooja under Ganapathi Sachhindanda Swamy ashram has taken place yesterday.
This boat is constructed since the past 6 months, by Uttar Pradesh workers in the banks of river Krishna near Undavalli.
Below are the features of this Cruise:
- The cruise has two floors
- The hall in the cruise is spread over 1,600 square feet
- This can accommodate upto 200 people at a time
- It has a kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom in the first floor
- Second floor has a big hall with a seating capacity, to make small functions and parties
- This cruise is fully air-conditioned.
- The cost of the construction of this cruise is Rs.2 crore
- The weight of this boat is around 90 tonnes