Vijayawada city is under the spell of Lord Ganesh with almost all residential colonies, street corners and lanes erecting pandals and installing idols of the god in all sizes. Permission has been given to, around 1,450 pandals in Vijayawada.
With the tallest 72-ft eco-friendly Siddhi Buddhi Sametha Kailasa Ganapati idol by Doondi Ganesh Seva Samithi at Ghantasala Music College grounds, here are the top Temples and Pandals in Vijayawada.
- Lord Vinayaka Temple, Canal Road, One Town
- Doondi Ganesh Seva Samithi, Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao Music and Dance College
- Sri Maha Ganapati Mahotsava Committee at Besant Road
- Sri Balla Vigneshvara Bhakta Brundam, Sammeta Vari Street, One Town
- Sri Vigneswara Seva Samithi on Vatturi Vari Street, One Town
- Sri Bala Ganapati Mandir, One Town
- Sri Lakshmi Ganapati Seva Samithi, Satyanarayanapuram
- Sri Kanipaka Ganapati Bhakta Brundam, Ayodhaya Nagar
- Sri Kailasa Ganapati Seva Samithi, Patamata
- Sri Uma Maheswara Seva Samithi, Bhavanipuram