Textile Ministry has given a hope to Andhra Pradesh Weavers by giving India Handloom Brand (IHB) tag to, ten Handloom Products in the state. This will help the weavers to promote their products in the global market.
With this IHB tag, the products can also be sols in all the retail malls in India. The brand is a direct way to penetrate the national market.
Below are the products which are given India Handloom Brand (IHB) tag
- Dharmavaram silk sari and Pavada of Anantapur district
- Madavaram cotton sari of Kadapa district
- Venkatagiri cotton sari of Nellore district
- Polavaram cotton sari of Krishna district
- Mangalagiri sari of Guntur district
- Uppada sari of East Godavari district