The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) will issue a notification to fill 256 posts in various departments before September 30th.
APPSC chairman P Uday Bhaskar said examination for these posts could be conducted in two phases. If the applications cross the 25,000 mark, a screening test will be conducted or else, only one exam will be held. Screening test will be in the Conventional method, whereas the mains Will be held online.
The Commission has decided to introduce negative marking in all the examinations being conducted by it on the lines of the Union Public Service Commission.
Below are the posts, where the notification would be released:
- Assistant engineers - 199
- Assistant hydrologist - 9
- Assistant hydrogeologist - 12
- Technical assistant (Hydrology) - 5
- Technical assistant (Hydrogeology) - 13
- Welfare organiser - 6
- Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer - 7
- Lab assistant - 3
- Dental assistant Surgeons - 2